elevate your business
How Coaching Unlocks Unprecedented Success
Lofty claim, we know, but hear us out. If you want to be an inspirational leader, build a team that rocks, create products that change the world, fulfill your potential, live a great life and make the world a better place – coaching tips the scales in your favor. The field of business and personal coaching has grown exponentially in the last decade for one main reason – It gets results!
Here are just a few examples:
- Coaching recipients increase their value to the company by as much as 500% in terms of productivity, quality, improved customer relationships, enhanced teamwork, and bottom line results. (International Coaches Federation)
- Executive coaching delivered an average return on investment of 5.7 times the initial investment, with significant impacts in quality, productivity, customer service, retention and profitability. 77% of coached executives reported dramatically improved relationships with direct reports. (Manchester Inc. Study)
- Coaching had a significant impact on at least one of nine business measures for 77% of respondents , and 60% were able to identify specific financial benefits that came as a result of their coaching. (MetrixGlobal LLC Study)
In today’s uncertain economy, leaders are feeling the heat to deliver. If you are burning the ‘candle’ at both ends, wondering how to inspire performance and fulfilment in others while struggling to create it for yourself, we can help.
Great leaders know who they are, what they stand for and have the courage to act on it no matter what. Our executive coaching provides the foundations your leaders need to maximize energy, performance, productivity and engagement in themselves and others. Coaching supports:
- The clarity on business and individual purpose, values, vision and strengths that is required to drive performance without sacrificing fulfilment, integrity, and sustainability, .
- Enhanced understanding of and commitment to priorities.
- The courage, confidence and communication skills to stay focused on priorities.
- Improved creative, systems and strategic thinking skills.
- Strengthened communication, performance management, feedback, collaboration and conflict resolution abilities
- Better ability to manage time and leverage resources to achieve results.
- Shifting from constant crisis mode to proactive thinking, planning and action.
- The ability to motivate, inspire, and engage peak performance in the team.
- Improved bottom line results for the organization.
Click here to explore our coaching programs for leaders, or contact us for a complimentary needs assessment to learn more about our coaching programs and how they can help executives, managers, and leaders at all levels to maximize performance, engagement, and profitability in your organization.
Leaders who are highly effective coaches have employees who are 8 times more engaged than the employees of leaders who are not effective coaches. (Zenger Folkman)
Productivity & Performance
Productivity is about more than managing your time – it is about managing your energy, focus, and mindset. It requires clarity on results and the ability to prioritize and focus on the highest leverage tasks until they are achieved. If you or some of your team members feel stressed and overworked, lack focus, get distracted from priorities, fail to hit goals on time, or simply want to get more done with less stress, we can help.
Because each individual’s barriers to performance and productivity are unique, coaching is essential to help your people translate what they know they need to do, into their daily habits and actions. On its own or as a high-leverage supplement to group training, individual productivity coaching helps your employees to:
- Increase energy, focus and results.
- Eliminate or minimize distractions.
- Use technology effectively to optimize productivity.
- Take personal responsibility for growing and sustaining their own engagement at work.
- Communicate more effectively to maintain focus on priorities.
- Negotiate with team members to juggle competing priorities while staying focused on big picture results.
- Implement systems and habits to sustain productivity and engagement at high levels over time.
Contact us to learn more about our training and coaching programs to enhance your team’s performance and productivity today.
Career Alignment & Advancement
For your organization to make the leap from good to great—and be able to stay there—each and every person in it must be fully engaged in doing work they love. You and your people spend at least half your waking hours on work, so career alignment is and essential foundation for sustaining the energy, motivation and inspiration that fuels peak performance.
Loving your work is not a luxury. It is an essential foundation of personal and business sustainability. Employee engagement research shows that, after recognition, career development opportunities are the most impactful method of increasing employee engagement. The lack of career development opportunities and support is also a key reason your top talent may be getting ready to walk out the door. Bottom line: developing the career coaching skills of your managers is a wise investment if retaining talent is critical for your organization’s success.
With more than two decades of experience helping thousands of people to discover their passions, cultivate meaningful work and create purpose-driven careers, we have the career development tools to help you (or any of your team members) find your special sauce and make your mark in the world. Having worked with multinational corporations, government agencies, academic institutions, and entrepreneurial ventures, we also have the range of expertise needed to grow career alignment, employee engagement, peak performance and results in organizations of any size.
So whether you’ve lost that loving feeling for your work, are still longing to find it, or want support to get and keep your team fully engaged in their work, we can help.
To learn more about our career coaching programs and how they can help you and your organization to thrive, contact us.
72% of millennials are willing to sacrifice a higher salary for a more fulfilling career (Capstrat).
Number of employees who derive meaning and significance from their work are more than three times as likely to stay with their organizations (Survey by The Energy Project and Harvard Business Review).
Well-being & Work-Life Balance
For workplace wellness programs to generate the best return on investment for an organization, they must focus on more than just promoting physical health. Research by the Gallup Organization and Healthways demonstrates that to fully realize the financial benefits of workplace health, programs must address other elements of well-being such as meaningful work, healthy relationships, finances, and a sense of connection to the community.
Coaching is uniquely suited to have a positive impact on employee well-being and work-life balance by helping employees to:
- Gain clarity on the values they want to use as the foundations for their actions and decisions both inside and outside of work, thus decreasing the energy leaks that result from values misalignment;
- Discover the huge reservoirs of energy, commitment and focus that come from tapping into their strengths and aligning with their purpose;
- Understand all of the elements of well-being that must be addressed to foster happiness, fulfilment, performance, success, and work-life balance.
- Apply all of their learning from related training programs in their work long enough to develop the systems and habits necessary to achieve results and sustain them over the long haul.
Best of all, Kyosei’s approach to workplace health provides a framework for integrating work-life balance, wellness, employee engagement, leadership development, systems design, performance management and all of your other initiatives in a way that makes sense (and saves time) foryou and all of your employees. Contact us to learn more about our training and coaching programs to enhance balance, engagement and performance in your team.
To build strong teams, each member requires a variety of skills and knowledge. This can be developed through training on topics such as communication, giving and receiving feedback, conflict resolution, project management, problem solving and many more. With more than 25 years of experience delivering high quality training to a variety of organizations worldwide, we are well equipped to provide any training you might need to enhance the performance of your team.
But sometimes knowledge is not enough. A team is a system composed of many parts, yet the sum is greater than those parts. Teams bring together the skills, knowledge, personalities, strengths and weaknesses of all team members within the context of the workplace culture. Training can provide skills and knowledge in theory, but the ability of a team to realize its potential is usually limited by the ability of each member to apply theory in the reality of their unique team and workplace.
Team coaching is a six-month process that supports your team to:
- Identify opportunities and goals for developing as a team.
- Discover barriers to realizing their potential as a team.
- Understand gaps in team skills, knowledge and roles that need to be filled.
- Create strategies for filling gaps, overcoming barriers and realizing goals.
- Persist in implementation of the strategies, trouble-shooting challenges along the way, and adjusting strategies to achieve results.
- Develop a strategy for sustaining improved team performance over the long term.
Contact us to discuss your team’s needs in more detail.
Small businesses, and entrepreneurs, are a critical part of our world. At Kyosei our commitment to transforming work is not limited to large corporations with extensive resources. We have worked with hundreds of purpose-driven SMEs from around the world to help them get off the ground, ramp up growth, systematize operations, and align passion, profits, well-being and sustainability for their employees, their business, and themselves. If you are a passionate, conscious, values-based entrepreneur (or want to be), Kyosei Coaching can help you:
- Re-connect with the heart and purpose of your business.
- Ensure your business is not just profitable but fulfilling (imagine that?).
- Maintain balance, sanity and health – keeping you honest to yourself and the goals of your business.
- Save you time and money, preventing costly mistakes and false starts.
- Create practical, innovative strategies for addressing challenges, fostering growth and sustaining success.
- Accelerate growth with our proprietary first-rate tools developed from 20+ years of experience.
- Grow profits while increasing the value your business contributes to your customers, employees and the world.
- Build sustainability and social responsibility into your systems right from the start (in ways that will speed rather than stall growth);
- Create a Lifestyle Business – one that is designed from the start to create more life (not more work) for you as quickly as possible.
Want to find out how business and enterpeneurship coaching can take your business to the next level?