Employees who feel they have meaningful opportunities for career development at work are more satisfied with their work, have better performance, and are more likely to stay in a job long-term than those who don’t. All of this supports the ability of a business to be innovative, profitable, and an overall great place to work that attracts and keeps the best employees. This program teaches managers a simple career development coaching framework to empower employees to grow their careers within the company in ways that enhance not only their performance, but their personal fulfillment at work.
The following topics will be covered:
- The importance of career development in employee engagement, performance, and retention;
- The Kyosei Thrive Model for employee career development;
- How career development coaching differs from other types of coaching;
- Values alignment and career satisfaction;
- Using strengths to optimize performance and fulfillment;
- Fostering purpose at work;
- Creating a compelling vision for their career future;
- Timelines and checkpoints for career development coaching.
Measurable Learning Outcomes:
By the end of the training program, managers and entrepreneurs will:
- Understand the key drivers of career satisfaction;
- Understand the stages of career development and how they link to employee performance;
- Be able to have effective career development conversations with their employees;
- Have a set of tools to increase employee retention through helping them to grow and develop their career with the company.