When it comes to delegation, most managers think that the source of their frustration lies in their employees’ lack of skill, knowledge or motivation to execute on a project or task to the level of quality the leader desires. In reality, it is more likely that the leader’s lack of delegation skills is the source of their employees inability to complete delegated tasks effectively. This training provides leaders with a simple system that will allow them to more quickly and effectively delegate tasks to any team member in a way that ensures they will get the results they desire.
The following topics will be covered:
- Why delegation fails;
- Common delegation fears;
- The importance of delegation for business success;
- Effective skills, tools and systems for delegation;
- Delegation and project planning;
- Delegation and goal setting;
- Creating an action plan to improve delegation.
Measurable Learning Outcomes:
By the of the training session participants will:
- Have a system for effectively delegating tasks and projects to any team member;
- Be able to avoid common pitfalls of delegation;
- Create a clear action plan for improving their delegation to team members.