The ability of your employees to consistently delight your customers is influenced by your business culture, but at the end of the day it is their own intrinsic motivation that dictates whether or not they will consistently identify and act on opportunities to go the extra mile with their customers. This training session helps participants to understand and tap into intrinsic motivation to provide great service in ways that make great service a natural part of their own fulfillment at work.
The following topics will be covered:
- The difference between customer satisfaction and delight;
- The importance of customer delight for the business;
- How customer satisfaction and delight impacts personal performance and fulfillment at work;
- The 4 personal drivers of customer delight;
- Discovering your personal drivers; and
- Creating a personal action plan for increasing your capacity to delight internal and external customers.
Measurable Learning Outcomes:
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Have a greater understanding of how a focus on great customer service impacts their own career development and enjoyment;
- Experience increased motivation to increase service levels in their role; and
- Have identified concrete ways that they are most excited to drive high levels of customer satisfaction and delight in their company.