Great companies are founded on passion. While leaders often possess this passion in abundance, it can be a challenge to translate their passions into a well-defined brand and culture for their employees. This training program provides employees with an understanding of the core elements that define a business’s brand and culture, how these elements will enhance their performance and fulfillment at work, and the kinds of systems that need to be put in place to consistently deliver on their company’s unique brand promise.
The following topics will be covered in the one-day program:
- The Kyosei Thrive Model, a framework for developing a strong business, brand and culture that is the foundation for customer service excellence, engaged employees, and profit optimization;
- The four Core Passions that form the foundation of a strong business, culture and brand (as well as for employee performance and fulfillment);How designing systems around brand and culture foundations saves time, money and stress for all team members;
- Why clarity of business purpose matters for service excellence, employee performance and retention, increasing and retaining market share, and improving business profits;
- How clarity of vision links to employee performance and business profitability;
- The difference between vision, goals, and strategic plans;
- Why values matter;
- How values clarity streamlines service levels, reduces conflict, increases brand strength, attracts great customers and employees and facilitates rapid growth;
- The importance of defining your business strengths and differentiators; and
- The importance of building systems to reinforce your desired brand and culture throughout all areas of the company.
The following additional topics are covered in the two-day program:
- How to build systems to reinforce your desired brand and culture in key human resources and people management functions of the company including: recruitment, hiring, new employee onboarding, employee training and performance management, employee career development and engagement, and succession planning;
- Key practices for modelling the desired culture;
- Common pitfalls in implementing a culture shift and how to address or avoid them; and
- Best practices for fine-tuning your culture over time.
The following additional topics are covered in the three-day program:
- How to build systems to reinforce your desired brand and culture in sales, marketing and customer service functions of the company including: marketing messaging, visual brand identity, promotional strategies, sales tactics and revenue model;
- Key considerations for ethical and authentic marketing; and
- Measuring what matters. How your business metrics can skew your culture for better or for worse.
Measurable Learning Outcomes:
By the end of the program, participants will:
- Understand the Kyosei Thrive model, a framework for developing a strong business, brand and marketing strategy and how these foundations link to attracting and retaining customers, improving business performance, driving customer service excellence, and enhancing personal performance and fulfillment in their role;
- Understand why and how to clearly communicate the Core Passions of their business to all customers and stakeholders who are instrumental to growing the success of their company; and
- Have identified initial priorities for developing or fine-tuning systems and habits to begin reinforcing the culture and brand throughout all operations of the business.